Discover Cotecna India's latest online training calendar for a range of standards, including ISO, HACCP, IFS and FSSAI.
Greetings from Cotecna!
We would like to THANK YOU for your continued support wherein we have conducted more than 100+ courses for 3000+ professionals through our Live Virtual Training Platform so far in 2021!
We are again pleased to announce the following high quality live virtual training courses & online workshops to your whole organization & individuals, globally for reaching a wide audience, optimizing cost and increasing learning efficiency which can be accessed from any place with laptop/ tablet/iPad/smartphone etc with good internet speed connectivity, camera and proper power back up.
We look forward to working with you in the years ahead.
Following are the trainings scheduled for the month of December 2021: Happy Learning!
Interested participants may please complete the attached nomination form and return to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the other key points are enlisted as below:
- All timings as provided above are in Indian Standard Time (GMT +0530)
- Discounts are available for specific courses on group nominations
- Trainings will be conducted by qualified tutor(s) and subject matter expert(s)
- Participants will be provided a link to attend the course once the participation is confirmed.
- Trainings will be conducted through Microsoft Teams/ others which can be accessed through the web
- Participants should ensure good internet connectivity and adequate power back up for the access device viz. desktop, laptop, tablets, phone, etc.
- Virtual trainings will enable participants to access various relevant case study videos, notes, quiz programs and assessments
- Participants will be able to ask questions and get clarifications on relevant topics
- Participants will be provided with soft copy certificates upon successful completion
Points to be noted specifically for FoSTaC Courses:
- All participants should register in the FoSTaC portal and enrol for the respective courses
- The courses have a maximum intake of 40 participants on first-come-first-serve basis
- All courses will have mandatory assessments at the end of the program along with active participation during the courses
- Participants will be able to ask questions and get clarifications on relevant topics. The entire course will be recorded.
- Participants can download soft copy certificates directly from the FoSTaC portal upon successful completion
We strongly urge you to take benefit from these courses and develop your skills and knowledge during this period.